Terms and Conditions:
By using this website, you signify your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
Information posted on this website is not intended to be dental or medical advice and should not be considered dental or medical advice, nor is it intended to replace consultation with a qualified dentist, physician or other health care provider.
Reader Comment Guidelines:
The Bay Area Pediatric Dental Wellness Group, Jonathon Everett Lee, D.D.S., Inc., Brian D. Lee, D.D.S., M.S.D., Inc. and HappyHealthyTeeth.com encourage all of our readers to comment. Our goal is to maintain a community where readers feel free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles, blog posts, photos and other content on this site can descend into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to moderate and/or close the comments on those pages.
We encourage comments that:
- Are “on topic”, and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but they never insult the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not “on topic”, or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
We will delete comments, without notice, that:
- Are abusive, harassing, threatening or vulgar
- Are personal attacks, including name-calling or celebrations of another person’s death or misfortune
- Contain advertising or spam
- Are disruptive, including personal conversations better suited for private messaging